Grants for Sales and Marketing
Grants are often available for strategic sales and marketing support.
These are typically shared funding and offset half of the costs of a project. They cover:
- Market research
- Sales and Marketing plans – new business opportunities for existing products
- Sales and Marketing plans – new business opportunities for new products
- Marketing campaign creation
- Feedback campaigns as part of a marketing strategy.
- Custom training of internal and external sales people
- Improvements to the Sales processes and procedures
- Creation of e-commerce procedures and websites
Vision (SME) Ltd works with a number of technically qualified engineering specialists from hands-on mechanical and electrical people to Chartered Engineering level. We create, improve and action Marketing and Sales strategies and campaigns.
Most SME’s simply cannot normally afford the calibre of staff that is available during these grant funded activities and a short term partially funded boost can be very effective in stimulating top line growth.
To discuss Sales and Marketing requirements and possible grants, contact Vision (SME) Limited.